Do you qualify for support?
The fund is provided and managed by Trade & Export Finance Ltd (TAEFL). It will be used to support companies with orders who require funding.
Enquiries can be made directly to TAEFL using the online form opposite.
The fund is available until fully utilised.
Minimum amount available in one transaction: £20,000
Maximum period for the transaction: 90 days
- Funds will be provided to support specific orders
- Credit insurance will be required on the seller and/or buyer. TAEFL will provide the insurance
- Gross profit in each transaction should be a minimum of 25%
- Fast response.
Benefits to companies
- Ability to accept orders, knowing funds are available to pay suppliers
- Opportunity to absorb finance costs into sale price
- No impact on existing bank facilities.
- Order received for £50,000
- Gross profit: 25%
- Funding available up to £37,500
- Suppliers paid by TAEFL by the due date. End buyer pays TAEFL, profit paid to the client.
For further information
- Call Mark Runiewicz on 0121 794 0280
- Email TAEFL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form opposite